Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Random Tuesday



My little Mac found the secret project...and I just had to capture this moment. I can't tell you what it is yet and for those of you who know what it is ... please stay silent. I'm not sure who's reading this and wouldn't want to spoil it;)

Still haven't located my needle...might have to take a trip up to Joann's to find a replacement needle. Oh, Hell...maybe I should just call around. The last time I was looking for needles, Michaels only had even numbers and Hobby Lobby was just out of certain sizes. argggg.

I'm so super psyched! Saturday is the day for The Fold and I've been tossing the idea of buying a spinning wheel. Toni carries a Lendrum model that is portable and comes with it's own carrying case. I want something small but durable and I can't wait to test it out. Toni is out of town this weekend to the Maryland sheep and wool festival, her son will be at the shop...I hope he can handle 8 crazy knitters!

No comments: