Thursday, May 03, 2007

Befores, Afters and In Between

Just so you get some perspective...here is my Before picture. This is me with "Styled" hair...my head looks HUGE. My head is already on the large size, so I surly don't need a puffy-frizzed mess to make things worse. Yes, I love my hair, but come on.



One thing I wont change my hair color, until the gray has taken over and even then I wont admit to a dye-job;) The ends are split and so I headed off to Mario Tricoci.

"Oh, Anthony"...sigh..."You must do something with this dreaded mop." Some how I hear him speaking in a French accent... but was given a... slightly over weight Owen Wilson

He said "I'll take a little off here and there, shape this, shape that."

And this is me afterwards, now don't be scared off my my evil look..seriously it was the bright sunlight, not the plot to take scissors to Anthony's locks.



Do you see a difference? Come on...really? Do I look any different. I swear, I give up. In the past year I have been to the salon twice. Saw two different stylist. Both have done nothing to really style my hair that I don't already do my self and I don't have to the big bucks to do it either. Although, the scalp messages are what you truly go for, right ladies?

5 comments:

Knitterary said...

Dude. If there was ever a woman entitled to do constant hair flips, it's you. Happy haircut!

Anonymous said...

I have an excellent stylist. I share her with my mom. She is pricey. $50 for a wash, haristyle, and blowdry, but she is VERY good.

I'd complain to Triccoci and demand your money back. There is no change there at all. Hiss.

Jen said...

It does look a little shorter, but I agree with Rebecca. If you're not happy with it, ask for a refund.

But... I like your hair. It's purty. :)

P.S. Hope that didn't sound too creepy. LOL

Unknown said...

We want spinning pictures! We want spinning pictures!

ellipsisknits said...

Yeah, apart from the fact that the second one looks a little 'fresher', there really isn't a difference. The probably did fix the split ends, but if you paid extra for the 'style' I'd complain.
I get better haircuts from my self-trained, not-a-professional sister than I do from the big bucks salons.
-C