Thursday, May 03, 2007

Moving On...

I must have been having a brain fart yesterday, because something so easy was not working out for me. I figured that, since it was hard that I wasn't doing it right. Those stitches were super tight, to the point where I thought I would break the connection between the needle and cord. I brought my hoodie to the SnB last night (Thanks Becca) and they all confirmed I was doing it correctly. whew. I'm moving on and chalking it up to lack of sleep.



Oh, so much going on this weekend...Hair cut, The Fold trip with the SnB gals, Hubbies Birthday. I plan on taking tons of pictures, so look out! Oh, yeah...you'll get to see a before and after picture of my hair...it's completely gross right now and can't wait to chop it off!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much of a chopping will you do? I love your hair!

Kris said...

I'm not sure... I'm going to leave it up to my stylist Anthony;)