It seems I've been tagged...again. This time by bassclefs ...Does this cycle ever stop? I'll play nice and list 7 random things...but wont tag anyone else...for fear of being put on another Blog Header;) and I can't handle more green goo my way.
1. my first memory is of me climbing to the top of a staircase, turning around and wondering how I was to get down. I don't know how old I was, but I remember being in diapers.
2. the only day I ever ditched school was on senior ditch day.
3. I can't go on roller coasters anymore and I'm sad about that.
4. I was born in a small Michigan farm town and have fond childhood memories...and I know why my parent moved there, but I don't think I could ever live in a small town again.
5. I love to buy shoes and have tons, but when I'm home...I've got to go barefoot.
6. (extension of 5) I love the feeling of grass under my barefeet;)
7. I once got asked to play spin the bottle in 8th grade...I was to shy and backed out. I now wish I would have played, just to see if Kevin was a good kisser;)
Is that random enough?
I will blog later on about the Stitch 'n Bitch Anniversary Party ... trying to heal a hangover...more on that later.