Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Power of Knitters

So, it looks like I'm to blame for a frogged sock. Sorry Knitterary, but you must admit...the sock is going to be a great Jaywalker. I didn't realize how much power I had, need to be careful and use my powers for good;)

With this being Memorial Weekend, a home improvement project is on its way. A Home Depot run, ended with 6 gallons of paint...yeah, it's a big project and I'm not even sure it will be completed this weekend.



My white wall will be no more. Dinning room, living room entrance way and hall way will all get a fresh coat. Warm gray is the main color and a deep cranberry and stone clay are the other accent walls. The roughest section will be the very tall wall in the entrance stairway, but it'll get done one way or another.

Now speaking of Powerful Knitters....Shot out to Guido from the Boston It's a Purlman Podcast. I received a package in the mail and I'm just completely stunned. I don't know even where to start...your one cool cat and you have left me speechless.



Seriously speechless...I mean look...a knitters unite pin, a blogosphere tote bag from Stitchy McYarn Pants, Destiny Rosewood needles, green and blue hand dyied sock yarn and red orange merino roving...Thank You. Thank You. We knitters are powerful, now go and do good;)

Oh, and some Thermal has been worked on...but no post until more then just body images can be shown.

Knit-On.

1 comment:

Knitterary said...

Yes, Obi-Wan, the force is strong in you. I'm actually kind of psyched to be finally knitting jaywalkers. Ten years after the fad, but hey. Still gonna knit them.

Bring your goodies Wednesday so we can appreciate them properly. You know, with the official cheek-rub. :)