Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sweet Waffle

Around and around I go...nothing but waffle.





I'm liking the color, yarn, and even the waffle pattern is very easy. It's the US size 3 needles that are killing me. I'm on my second ball and I feel that I've gotten a lot done, but there is so much more to do. hummmm. Maybe doing both sleeves at the same time will help in the completion process.

House is on it's way to being clean, in preparation for this Wednesday's Stitch 'n Bitch Anniversary Knit-Nite party. How is it possible for a toddler to make such a mess? I pick up, she dumps where I was just at.



She is super cute...right? Oh, she knows it too.

Also, note to any trespassers... we have ninja children to protect us.

1 comment:

niaskywalk said...

LOL! Ninja Children LOL!

::weep:: Aw I wanna be there for the party :-/

That knit is looking great!