Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome Tiger



This is what happens when you let your 13 year-old go out to the country for a visit. They fall in love with every animal and beg and plead to bring one home. Okay, so there wasn't much arm twisting involved. We've thought about getting a kitty, but ever since the last one, I've been a little worried about it. Cats have very different personalities and I wanted a good fit, ya-no?



Tiger is sweet, playful and loving. In fact he purred the moment I held him for the first time and he enjoys napping with Mac in the afternoon. I think we've found out fit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one thing I can say: Awwwwww!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. He looks like a perrrect fit. I can't wait to meet him.
Dreamsweaver

Rebecca F said...

/dies from the cuteness

Unknown said...

what a cutie :o)

Laurelena said...

OH!!!!

That kitty is ADORABLE!! I love cats! Oh, I'm so jealous. *prrrs with envy*

Ha, congratulations on your new member of the family :D I dig the name too. Yay!