Sunday, June 08, 2008

FO: Sahara



Pattern: Sahara

Yarn: 7 skeins of Berger du Nord Belle

Needles: US 4 circ

Start Date: August 2007

End Date: June 6, 2008

Comments: At first the pattern was a bit tricky to understand. Once you have the basic understanding of what direction to go then everything else falls into place. I love that this pattern has little seaming. One of the finishing points is to seam the center panel to your liking. I would recommend doing this section once you've blocked and tried it on. The cleavage section can be a bit revealing.

3 comments:

Knitterary said...

Sing it with me now, baby--

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...

It looks fantastic on you!

A :-) said...

Look at you, Hotty Girl! Looks great :-)

Liz said...

That turned out so well!! I see you had no reason to fear putting it on. Nicely done!