Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Growing



Sleeves are measuring at 13.5 inches and growing. This is currently the only...let me say that again, ONLY project on the needles. I Never Do That!!

No socks... not until June 21 because that's the beginning of The Summer of Socks.

How did this happen, you say? I got obsessed with finishing. Sahara got picked up after a long dismiss and was off the needles before I could even blink. Then before you know it I was bit by the finishing bug and Wicked #2 got swept into the mix.

At least I'm making huge progress on Fulmar... but sometimes you need that extra man in your life to balance things out. I have fallen for a few cuties, but nothing cast-on as of yet.

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Hey! Your Stash Cash is up to $7 bucks!! That's fabulous - Congratulations :-) That Fulmar is looking like it's going to be the best ever winter sweater.