Thursday, June 26, 2008

@#*!%$* Beret

Got into a heap of mess last night and I'm blaming Tammy... she let me try her hat on and thus began the whirlwind of SnB Windmill Beret.



This is the groups first KAL and boy did we pick a doozie. Do you see mine in the group...yeah, I'm on the bottom with the green. You know, the smallest of the group. I started over roughly 8 times that night. Here is a closer look at my colors for this painful project.



I love it when something hurts so bad it feels good. You ever get that feeling? Just determained to see it through and even though your about to poke yourself with the DPN, you think, hummmmm I'm kinda enjoying this.

For all my SnB gals... I did Get Happy, but it didn't happen until this morning on the train ride into work.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey, that's gorgeous! Havin' fun now?

Rebecca F said...

Oh, I'm glad you got happy.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are having fun now. Your color choice is awesome!