Thursday, June 26, 2008

13 going on 30

Today is Mr E's 13th birthday. What happened? Where did the time go?



Thinking back to thirteen years ago where I was recovering from a c-section, holding the little peanut who was early yet weighted 6 lb 12 oz. I couldn't have asked for a better son. He's sweet, caring, loving and funny... gosh he cracks me up. But just look at him. It blows me away every day I look into his eyes. Really, honest he's thirteen.



I really am so proud of my kid. He's had his share of bumps in the road, but he has survived and in turn boosted his confidence. The next thirteen years is going to be one hell of a ride and I'm glad I'll be apart of it.

2 comments:

Knitterary said...

Happy Birthday, E!

I can't believe you're the mother of a teenager. :0

A :-) said...

Happy Day After Your Birthday to Mr. E :-)