Monday, June 04, 2007

Magic

Don't you love it when your knitting, knitting, knitting along and all of a sudden you have something. This something is a gorgeous color with a pattern that is pleasing to the eye and it's all balled up on your lap. You happily keep knitting because the pile of lovely-ness is getting bigger and bigger.



You don't even fully understand that knitting magic has even happened. Yarn, pattern, knits and purls have blended together to create something, well...something like this:



Look!!! It's no longer a tube, a blob but the shape of an actual garment. The back is done with all it's neck shaping and now I'm working the front left side. I still have sleeves to do, but hell, I love this...I even discovered a knitalong for the Thermal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no comment. Only giggling.

Knitterary said...

I'd say this is knitting up much faster than expected. And it looks great!