Thursday, June 07, 2007

4 Years + Thermal

Four years ago today, a most joyous union was had between (me) Lady and Lord E. --do you recognize the photo?



I can hardly believe that it's been that long. I look back and think wow, I've been with this man for close to 10 years. He is truly special and close to my heart. He knows me better then I know my self.



These pictures are just a few I have on my computer, but as you can see it was very interesting non-traditional wedding. Merry good tidings where had by all;)


THERMAL UPDATE

Can I say this...I love Addi Turbo needles. Gosh, the amount of fighting that was done on the joint area was killing me. No more. It's nothing but smooth sailing...or more likely smooth knitting.

4 comments:

Knitterary said...

Aw! Look at you two! I love the crown of braids. Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

- Mo

Unknown said...

congratulations!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! I saw on your profile that you like most sci-fi flicks. Are you a member of the Chicago Sci-Fi group? If not, you should totally think about it.