Friday, June 15, 2007

And the Sleeve Go On...



The length is just above the elbow and have 3 more repeats on the increase rows before binding off for the armpit.

I can't seem to put this project down. I think about all the lovely sock yarn in my stash and yearn to cast-on but I just can't. The little sheep on my shoulder whispers into my ear... the sooner you get done with this, the sooner you can wear it...socks, shmocks...keep knitting on thermal.

I'm kinda relieved that I'm not under pressure to preform in the Summer of Socks 2007 like some other bloggers I know... Knitterary, Thanks! I click the picture of your sock stash and it blows up to practically life size. Nice Friday Yarn P0rn. Since you showed my yours, I'll show you mine. My stash isn't as large as yours...but 17 pairs is a nice start.

2 comments:

Knitterary said...

Oooooooh, pretty. Yours is way more colorful than mine.

Unknown said...

Oh, I have no reason to be guilty.