Friday, June 08, 2007

Evidence of a Knitalohlic

I need to seriously get some things under control. First off, I've found evidence of my knitty ways taking over.

First off.



Oh, aren't they lovely. My lilies are in full bloom. Where is the neglect you say? Well, I didn't say I couldn't grow anything...I just seem to be able to grow everything.

See here:



Weeds. Ladies and Gents.

I have to decide on several things. One...watch out for the real plants, Two...do I use weed killer with other plants among them? Three...plant more plants...oh, boy...I'm not good at this stuff. I can definitely kill things and grow things, but doing both at the same time baffles me.

Next line of evidence is the pool.



Our family loves it. My boy E can't stay out of it. I wont even go into the fact that there are tons of weeds growing around it. What is wrong you say? Ha..it's June. Come on ...officially pool openings are on Memorial Weekend...people? that was back in May. Okay..okay it was only two weekends ago, but still. Now, my problem is not the weeds...hey, I think we've already established that I can kill those. My problem is with this:



Ewwwwwwwwww, gross. Slimy green goo. Thanks Knitterary...the force is strong in you. The good news is that a pool liner has been purchased and a installer will be out next week. Hurray!! just in time, phew.

Now to leave you with some knitting news. Miss Mac was up late. How late. I hate to even put this number down...1:30 am. Yep, she was up and that meant I was up too. So, when in doubt, teach her to knit.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awww! That's got to be one of the cutest knitters ever!

And happy anniversary a day late. :)

Knitterary said...

... slides bucket of bleach toward pool...

Sorry about that slime thing. I really didn't mean to hit your pool. ;D

Nikki said...

Late night knitting, you are starting her off so young. Next thing you know she'll be growing her own weeds. :)