Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gosh, She's Got A Big Head

Just wanted to say thank you for all your suggestions on creepy Big Guy. We had quite a laundry list of ideas at last nights SnB of how to handle this man in the future. For now, I will sit in another part of the train...I'm not big on confrontation. I do want to say, if by some chance I forget about this man and find myself in this predicament again, I can surly say that he'll have a very bad experience on his way home;)

Do you want some knitting news? Of course you do. The Fulmar is not in time-out nor in jail, but just on vacation for a spell. I don't want to burn myself out on this tremendous project, so little things in between are super nice.

I did want to bring up the damn Sahara...lovely silky Sahara. I'm not pleased with my increases for the waist shaping and will rip back some 20 rows to redo them. No big deal, but I just don't want to. Ya know? The only projects I really want to knit are things I don't have to fix. I'm sure once I rib back all will be okay, but I can't muster the will.

I do have a couple of pictures of my little stinker making a fuss. The hat was actually finished and done...we're talking ends woven in done. Placed hat on Mac and it shot off her top like a rocket. My husband walks away and states "she's got the Carlson head" ... I then yell after him, Hey! It's all hair...besides, it just means a big brain.

All I wanted was a clear, smiley progress shot of the Koolhass Hat and this is what I got:



Don't mention sticky toes while doing a photo shoot...you get toes coming at you.



She then refused to take another picture unless she could stick her tongue out. Oh the joys to be three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute!