Monday, August 20, 2007

Water-logged

But it's okay... nothing like rain to make you want to stay home and knit (and sleep). I make a point to take a Sunday afternoon nap on the couch. Usually it involves an old movie, full tummy, small knitting project and my little stinky. Great combo.

Here is my status on the Lorna's Lace socks. Gosh, I wish I could remember what the colorway is ... let me go double check...

:::gasp:::

Okay, I totally suck. The yarn is Cherry Tree Hill, not Lorna's Lace. Ouch - Bad Blogger!! You'll have to forgive me. Looking back at the Jury Duty post back in April...it's a Dusk colorway. ::Moving right along like nothing happened::

Created the heal over the weekend on my CHERRY TREE HILL DUSK socks and I'm still loving this yarn.



Also, some progress on the Sahara.



These pictures are pretty dark, but with lack of sunlight the picture taking is iffy.

1 comment:

Knitterary said...

Now THAT is a good looking short row. (Why can't mine ever look that good? ::pout::)

Sahara seems to be moving fast.