Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Potty Power!

I am on a mission folks.

A Potty Training Mission.



My first steps have failed. Any attempts to potty train this wee-lass have ended in disaster. She is head strong and stubborn like her father. With her 3rd birthday looming in the horizon, I've decided to bombard her with potty knowledge. First stop, the library. Three videos and two lap books to start and now? She's gone to the other side. She's obsessed with the potty now. Can't get enough of it and where am I in all this?

Yep, sitting on the side of the tub singing songs and coloring in her coloring books. Passing time. sigh. I think I'll have potty knitting added to this mission.

3 comments:

Knitterary said...

Aw, she's a big girl now!

Jen said...

Awwww... now you get to buy those cute little tiny underwear. I miss those days. :)

Anonymous said...

So what did you think of Potty Power?