Monday, August 06, 2007

How The World Turns

You know...it's amazing how one day you feel your life is full. Almost to the point of overflow and you don't think you can handle Not. One. More. Thing.

I've been in such a sucky mood lately. I really just want to roll up into a ball and forget the world exists. I hate these moments...the overflow of bills, the ever increasing age of my children, along with my own birthday approaching. Car break downs, flat tires (Thanks again Aleta for coming to the rescue), broken pool ladder, Son stolen by "the other side" and missing dentist appointment, registration of said son for the 6th grade into school that sucks the big one. Ex sympathizing with high registration costs when he's never paid a dime for school.

Then, what is it that light I see ahead? Stitches Midwest. This coming weekend. I'm going to have a fabulous time. I plan on it. I need this...the only thing I need to figure out is a strategy of avoiding a certain person who has the same class. I know my SnB gals are all crying out her name, but I wont bash her on this blog. I'll just say I don't want to spend 3 minutes with this woman, let alone 3 hours sitting next to her.

The biggest surprise I have to reveal is getting a call from hubby. This has lighted my mood just a little... he calls to tell me about twins. Yep, if anyone remembers my step daughter is pregnant. Ultrasound done this afternoon shows two...one confirmed boy and the other was crossed legged (which is total girl). She's super happy and I'm completely flabbergasted. My husband is a grandpa of twins. ouch.


~::Knitting News::~



The KAM sweater is coming along great. I was hoping to have the sleeves a little more developed by now but the front panels are off the needles.

Now, I'm off to go daydream about the yarn I'll discover at Stitches...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there, Sister. Things do get better.

Rebecca F said...

Stitches is soon.

SnB is sooner.

(((hugs)))

Knitterary said...

Honey, don't you worry. You *will* have a great time this weekend. We both need it....

I'd have my legs crossed, too, if I was swimming naked next to a rapidly developing p=nis. hee hee! Congrats to the new double grandpa!