Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MS3 is Still Alive

Just last night I finished the first clue. I think I need to go back to grammar school and learn how to count properly. I swear I had to tink every row for one mistake or another. I've got an eye twitch from Counting. Every. Stitch. Oh, yeah and lets not talk about how a slipped stitch from a decrease has left a floppy appendage where your not suppose to have one. This is not what lace is suppose to look like, but I continue on because starting over would just be to painful. Shield our self for the ugliest Mystery Stole 3 you'll see on the web.



On the other end of my body...there are socks. I love socks. Socks are easy. Here is a sneak peak at the picot edging I'm doing for a bind-off. I will soon have a finished object to show off.

No comments: