Friday, July 13, 2007

The Good, Bad & the Ugly

Before work this morning I stepped outside to mark my back fence for some trees we're having planted this afternoon. I unfortunately wont be there to inspect the process. The trees have a one year warranty on them, which puts my fears of killing aside for now. While out in the back, I discovered this:



Wow...I saw it and I ran for my camera. On my way back, I was inspecting my kill.



Dead weeds that need to be pulled from ground. I then need to decide what to fill it with. On a ugly sad note I also killed my 50 bucks worth of Irish moss.



This whole gardening thing sucks. I would rather be doing more of this:



Spun up some more of my Merino wool. It's coming along great and it's sooooo not as stressful as the lace;)

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Hi,Thanks for comment on my very own CPH!!!!!I love it and cant wait to start another but must,must finish a couple of other things or WIP! I had heaps of comments from people while wewring it and its so comfy too!
I had a quizz at your posts and you have some talent brewing there!! The Thermal Ive been thinking about and I may just try it too,yours looked wonderful!
Cheers Cathy