Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've been Enchanted

My trip to the Chicago yarn store Arcadia on Saturday was a day well spent.



I got the pleasure to meet Franklin in person and take part in his first public 1000 Knitters Photo Shoot. If your ever planning on heading to the North side of Chicago to visit Arcadia, you wont be disappointed. A 2 hour trip on the Metra and Brown line gives you plenty of time to work on your socks.



Franklin is very sweet, gentle and witty. I wish him all the luck to get his project finished. He is planning on other shoots at more yarn stores and will be at Stitches Midwest on Sunday. So, stay tuned for times and dates.

Of course your know I can't walk away without at least a little sock yarn.



The store is broken into color sections and it makes it nice to see all the greens and purples separated from the other colors you might not ever pick up. This skein is a handpainted superwash Dream in Color Smooshy colorway Happy Forest. Don't you love that? Happy forest. That just makes me smile;)

And here is a look at my happy little forest.



They are so cute...talk about changing the look of my backyard.

No comments: