Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Candy Trekking Jaywalkers

Oh how I love finished socks. These are not blocked, but had to post them up.



Pattern: My own Toe-Up on 2 Circ foot with a Jaywalker Cuff
Yarn: Trekking XXL #126
Needles: US 1
Start Date: July 29, 2007
End Date: June 17, 2007
Comments: The yarn is fairly pleasant to knit with and the wide strips make the Jaywalker pattern really sing. I didn't do a rib to finish off the cuff, but a picot edging because the Jaywalker pattern is really snug on my ankle. There is no way these will slouch. I did the Judy's Magic Cast-On and I think I've been swayed to use this on all socks moving forward.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute

Jen said...

Very pretty! :)

Knitterary said...

That picot edge was a very smart decision. And it looks great!