Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back To Normal

First off...I finished Harry Potter. wow. let the discussion begin.

This weekend I concentrated on the book and the sock knitting fell to the side. With the book out of the way I'm now back on schedule and have started the rib for my Harlotty cuffs.



Sunday was a lovely afternoon by the pool with friends. Big shout out to the Froebe Fiber Family! Talk about fun in the sun...I'm totally wiped today. Gotta go grab some more caffeine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And here is an odd advertising ploy that is on the streets of Chicago. C-3PO in the form of a mail box...



The postal service has gone Star Wars. I just had these flashes of the future, where androids are in control of the mail-postal-packaging world. Come to think of it...I don't think we're that far off.

2 comments:

Rebecca F said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for a great party. :)

Knitterary said...

::pout:: Stoopid insubordinate employees making me miss knit parties. ::pout::pout::pout::

I don't want to post anything about book 7 here -- might be someone reading who hasn't finished yet -- but we can finally talk about it! Yay! Tomorrow night's topic will be HP7!