Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update: Sunny Side

I jumped on my Dad's Internet to see some 50 emails unread, and Bloglines is listing out 37 unread blogs...I feel out of the loop, yet loving the time to relax...

I'll just say this: hour delay in plan arriving at destination; DVD player running CARS for a total of 30 minutes before battery runs out; 40 minute drive to parents house...all equal extra knitting time;) Having a great time and don't mind the thunder storms either...more knitting time. I'm I obsessed or what?

I would post pictures, but alas, I'm a MAC gal and Pops is PC...yeah, I know. It's okay, we get along just fine.

Kisses and Chocolate chip cookies all. Knit-On.

Missed the SNB night!! I'll see you all next week.

1 comment:

Knitterary said...

It's snowing in Chicago. Just thought you'd like to know that.