Friday, April 06, 2007

BLOGGER DOWN!

Toddler + Router + 1 Cup Milk = Blogger Not Go!

I've has so much to say and no way to say it. It's like being gaged;)

FIRST OFF: Guess Who I Saw?

Want a hint? ...No Wool for me on Wednesday... Yep, I ran over to Loopy Yarns to meet and greet with the Lady behind the Knitty.



Isn't she just adorable? Thank you Miss Amy for bringing non-woolies into my world and yes, just like one of the gals was saying...you do look just like your picture!

She's joined the Knit-On movement, along with the other members of the SnB Tinley Park group.





Do you see Miss Mac...that smile makes me melt.

~Harlot touched my socks and Whamo-presto...FINISHED SOCKS THAT ROCK!



Pattern: Toe-up on Two Circ's, Twisted Rib K2 P2 with a Picot Edge
Yarn: Socks that Rock
Colorway: Dutch Canyon
Needles: US 1 Addi Turbos
Start Date: March 25, 2007
End Date: April 4, 2007

Heading off to do laundry and decide what I want to knit on the plan ride to Tampa.

Peace, Love, Knit-On!

2 comments:

Knitterary said...

Miss M has the best smile. And she knows how to use it!

I love my t-shirt. Thanks again. :D

Ang said...

How cool is that? I love that book, it's great isn't it!