Wednesday, April 18, 2007

UPDATE: Central Park Hoodie

I know I've been a bad blogger...no pictures lately, but I hope to win you over with a progress shot of my Central Park Hoodie. The back is done and waiting on a stitch holder and these are the two front panels:



This knits up quickly and I know even if I don't get this completely off my needles till end of May, I'll have plenty of afternoons/evenings in this crazy Chicago weather to show it off. With May coming quickly, I have to think about possible knitting birthday gifts and of course there is always Mother's Day (I see you smiling Mom). I just have to think of what to do and how quickly I can knit something up. Oh, the horrors of planning knitting projects...I don't know how I'll ever survive;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this looks quite nice...great work..would surely love to see it when it's done...and also visit my blog sometime and check out some of the amazing stuff i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!