I'm happy to report that all the pieces to the Hoodie are blocked. Here are the sleeves. There a bit long, but I can always roll up the cuffs, right?
I've started another project but tossed it to the side after the pieces were dry. I seemed the shoulders and picked up stitches for creation of the hoodie part of the Hoodie;)
My only dislike is the rough job at picking up stitches for the creation of the hood. I've got some holes that I really didn't notice and by the time I did, I didn't want to go back. I'm thinking I'll just fix it when I see everything else together. I just don't want to make it a hard edge, but the holes have got to go.
The major tragedy this evening is that my one of Boyed size US 7 needles is MIA. I was using it very casually as my cable needle and I only seem to have one on hand. Very sad, as I need it for the final rib edging. Oy!