Saturday, April 14, 2007

Catch Up...

WARNING to all Knitters, don’t schedule a 6:30 am flight and expect to knit at all. First off getting up at 3am does not leave you refreshed enough to even hold needles and Second, there isn’t enough daylight on the way to knit by.

Candy Trekking are coming along...



I might frog these, they just seem so tight and there is no point in finishing something that wont be comfortable in the end.

I also got to knit some of the hoodie:



While visiting family, I got to get some goodies from Knit ‘n Knibble.



Yummy bright sunrise Lorna’s Lace, Dusk Cherry Tree Hill and earthy Tweed Regia. I also couldn’t resist the Cables Untangled. So much knitting and so little time.

And just to make you all jealous...a few shots from the Sunny Side;)







Looks like fun, Huh? Oh, yeah...now, back to knitting.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Oh she is sooooo pretty, I love those curls!

Knitterary said...

Welcome back! That hoodie is looking goodie.