Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tequila Sunrise

Hit me baby! It's the only thing keeping me warm on this frigid Chicago evening. The temp is 18 degrees but with the wind chill it's closer to 8. Look at what I've been chosen to take part in...



Gosh, it's a lovey thing. Becca is creating her own brand of hand painted yarns - now before you go clicking the link to her site. Understand It's still in the development stage, but when it's up I'll let ya'll know. So, Stay Tuned. I've been given the opportunity to knit a pair of socks out of one of the colorways - Tequila Sunrise.

I've wound my yarn cake and the Picaso Bull is sniffing my prize....



and I did a test swatch...ooooh, look at how the colors just drift from one shade to another.



I'm knitting these toe-up on 2 circ's - my fav way to what I do. The only thing is that I haven't decided if I want to put any other design element on them...nothing to crazy like lace, but something subtle. Time to wander the internet and see if anything strikes me. Unless anyone has a suggestion?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

weee hooo. I can't wait to get my test skien.