Thursday, February 22, 2007

Still Going At It!

So.... the gals all thought it would be just fine. Yes, the length of my gorgeous alpaca pullover will be long, but that’s the design and I should keep going...so I am. It was just me being the worry me. The body is half done and I don't think I'll have any problems with yarn shortage. I’m hoping to reach the left sleeve come next week....I really shouldn’t put my self on a time frame, but I like to think ahead about when I need to start other projects.

Here is a close up of the back panel ...it's coming along just beautifully, I'm in awe.

One last thing...I need everyone to give good weather vibes for Saturday. It seems that we might have a storm watch for the weekend and what a bummer for our long waited trip out to The Fold. Stay away stinky storm!! We need our fiber fix!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from what I saw, the storm won't hit until late in the day. We should be fine

Anonymous said...

Yet another reason to despise the Shitcago weather. Here's hoping the storm holds off. I want some yarn! ::pout::