Friday, February 02, 2007

Not Like I Don't Have Anything Else To Do...

Which is why I haven't really talked much about my spinning and this is why:



Can't say it looks like yarn, although I love the colors. I'm not good, but that's not stopping me!!! Like all things worth doing, you must try and try again to do well. There are plans to go to a Spinning Demonstration in Chicago and hopefully with have tons of questions. I figured if I've playied with it long enough, I'll get all the "Don't-s" out of the way;)



The spindle I picked up is a Kundert and the store I purchased it from The Fold and a lovely time was had. Toni was the shop owner who blessed me with a test run...joy. The ride is just under 2 hours and there are already plans set for a Feb 24 fiber quest with the SnB gals.

Oh, and of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't have another project in the mix...I'm sure hubby wont read the blog, and if he is...stop now! Below is my valentine gift:



A simple moss seed stitch scarf done in gray, navy blue and black...I'll spread some strips every now and again. I'll knit till I either run out of yarn or Feb 14th...

No comments: