Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Snowbird Has Landed...

I'm done!! super-de-duper!! Check this out the finished Fair Isle hat for Mac:



Do you see the joy...okay now it's gotten old mommy...time for the penetrating lazar eyes:



...that's the attention span for a 2 1/2 year old...



I bought the kit out of a magazine and it came with everything but the needles. I can’t remember the name of the magazine but the kit has a website and now that I've seen what they have...I might have to buy more;) Check out Knitwhits ...just look at the awesome creations. The kit name is Snowbird and I was impressed with how much yarn they provided. The pattern could be made for adults and children with tons left over...not enough for another hat, mind you but enough that there is no threat of running out. The pattern was easy to follow, but the decreases where a tad difficult and I just winged it towards the end.

No comments: