Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day Dreams...

I have been going through this past week in a daze. Sickness hasn't taken me out completely, just makes me weak around 3:24 in a urgent need of shuteye. The socks are quite liquored up right now and on their way to getting on my feet and off the dang needles. Hubby’s scarf is nearing it’s completion ... What do you think?



It’s pattern is all random and spontaneous. I let my mood dictate the next length of color and with the yarn running out, I’ll most likely have this done by tomorrow. I love fast projects, don’t you? I suggested to hubby that we dine out on Wednesday, but alas his thoughts of long waits and overly priced food has given me no room for argument. I think I’ll present him with the scarf early in the a.m., leave work a tad early to make some dinner at home (which is yet to be determined) and graciously exit out to my SnB night...do you think he’ll mind? I think not. How could he if his belly is full, his neck warm and loving phrases from a valentine card in his hand.

No comments: