Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Some Wicked Tequila

Just popping in to show my progress...I've been under the weather and HOPE I'll be okay for tomorrow's SnB night. My illness hasn't stopped my knitting progress, just slowed me down a bit with all the drinking of liquids.



Ignore the background of mess in my office...much stress always leads to stacks of papers. And you truly know it's be hellish if your stack is taller then your sight of vision.

I've also be listening to the audio book Wicked by Gregory Maguire and I'm sooooooo hooked!!!! I totally have go see this play. Maybe that will be me and hubbie's anniversary gift?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The striping on those socks rocks! Mine is coming out like a psychedelic barber pole.

What's going on with an illness? Something bad is going around.