Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Out of Timeout

Getting to work was interesting...



The first snow day in years and the kids are loving it. I wish I could have a snow day:(

I'm drunk off the Tequila Sunrise and here a few pictures to satisfy your yarn p0rn.



I did these socks on two circular Addie Turbos US size 1 and in toe-up short-row heel. I was getting 8 stitches to the inch, but noticed that I was loose once I got into the main foot. I decrease a couple of stitches and loving the snug fit. No changes on the St St besides doing a K2P2 rib on the cuff for about 2 inches.



I love how each sock is coming out different and each unique, gotta love handpainted yarns.



And guess what came out of timeout? Yes, the Alpaca Lace Pullover from Interweave's Spring 2006 issue. It was hard having to frog an project so far in, but it was for the best...then, well...holiday knitting became a little more important. I studied and read my knitting and have picked up the pattern without to much difficulty. I’m loving the softness of the alpaca and I’m hoping this will go super fast since I’m really only knitting the body and left sleeve.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How long was this project's sentence? Turning out so badly that frogging in needed is a serious offense that damands a lengthy penalty.