Friday, February 16, 2007

Where does the time go?

Okay, first off...let me say. It's February 16th already!!! What happened to the time, the year, talk about slipping away. I’m going to apologies now for the lack of structure of this entry. I have lots to say, but really don’t know where to begin...so, I’m going to ramble a bit. You don’t mind do you? Of course not....

First off...Happy Belated Valentine’s Day. I was in a funk and didn’t want to post. Having to go to the GuyNee can do that to you. All is well so far;) - Hubby did well and got me flowers and Ferraro Rocher chocolate heart...



Here is my DH with his valentine gift...don’t worry, he never smiles for the camera.



He claims that it’s scratchy but that can’t be possible...it’s made of acrylic not wool! So, I’ll just wash it through several loads of laundry to get it just right.






Yes, we got snow...and the kids love it. E lost a shoe in a deep drift and that brought many found memories of childhood back. M is not tall enough to really enjoy this much snow...she basicity eats the stuff.

Here is where I’m at with the Alpaca Lace Pullover. I love this yarn and am enjoying knitting it in everyway.





This shows the start of the neckline and before you know it’ll be done and keeping me cozy. I’ve been really busy spinning some merino wool and just love being able to do it...but alas that’s for another day. Perhaps this weekend I’ll post more about it. But, till next time folks...happy knitting and spinning too!

No comments: