Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rockin' The Socks

With of course...Socks That Rock (STR).



Started these socks on Sunday night and of course I'm doing them toe-up. The yarn was from a purchase at the Stitches Midwest last year and let me just say...yummmm. I now see what the rave is about. The yarn just slips through your hands like But-ta. The colorway is Dutch Canyon which I don't think is available anymore. I'm liking the interesting color palate, but was getting a bit bored, so I'm adding a spiral rib, here is a better shot in real daylight:



I like it, but not sure if it really works with all these colors. It's just socks, so it's not like you can have bad socks right?

BIG NEW FROM THE HOME FRONT:
Hubby has gotten gainful employment. It's not much, part-time at UPS, but it's a start and we don't need to locate daycare for little miss stinky pants just yet. Although, with her pointing out letters at random...she may need the pre-school action sooner then we thought.

Cheers to all and happy knitting;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOh. Socks That Rock. Can't get enough.

Emma said...

Love the colors in the socks. It looks like the pattern is working well with the yarn. Those will be nice.

Unknown said...

I love how you take sock pictures over other socks rather than letting us see your feet.

Knitterary said...

Ah yes. Fond memories of fighting through hordes of knitters at the STR booth last August. I still haven't knit mine!

Congrats to hubby. UPS is a good company.