Friday, March 09, 2007

1584

Sounds like a great number? It sure is. That’s how many stitches I have before completion...do you think I’m a tad obsessed? Of course you do. The thing for me is I’ve done this sleeve so many times over that I feel like it will never end. Care for a picture? Sure ....here is some nice yarn p0rn to get you thru.





Ha! Ha!! Fooled Ya!! I got this sucker off the needles and I’m still thinking there is something off about it...the bad part about this pattern is that there is no precise way for measuring the length on the sleeve. One looks longer then the other and I’ll have to do some serious measuring when I get home. The alpaca is very hairy and springy and gives me false numbers. But, it’s done and on it’s way to having a bath, some seaming then of course I have to buy a under garment to wear with it. I hear Shopping, ringing in my ear. I just wish I would have brought another knit project for me to play with on the train ride home. My hands will just have to stroke the alpaca as I anticipate the way this sucker is going to look on me;)

On a side note. I have figured out what MY issue is...hormones. A new birth-control has pushed me to a place I hate to go. I lash out at others and for those who I can’t afford to lash out at, I then go the opposite route...cry. The tears start to stream and it’s serious river time. I did talk to my doc about this issue, for I seem to not have such a B**** of a time off the pill. He suggested the NuvaRing. It claims to give less ups and downs on that emotional rollercoaster. I’m hoping that it will take a few months for my body to regulate.

2 comments:

Rebecca F said...

I used the Nuvaring, it was convenient, but that is what caused my tummy problems . . .

Rebecca F said...

Oh, and the sweater is lovely!