Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Stitchin' and Holiday Giving

Tonight is the night the Stitch nB in Tinely Park and I'm so excited that I'm a lose for words. So, here are pictures....



Kool Knits in Naperville is closing, and they are having a sale. On my visit I picked this stuff up. What a shame, cute shop filled to the ceiling with goodies. I even found roving amoung the skeins. The Catalina is some yummy carmel baby alpaca....ooooh, yeah - super soft.

Finished the Ballband Dishcloth from the Mason Dixon Knitting book. I used the Peaches & Creme or Sugar 'n Creme...can't remember which. This was suppose to be done in time for the packages to go out on Monday, but alas I got trapped in that time-space-warp-thingie.



Now to go off and finish knitting my hubbies socks...I hope I can get these done!!

Happy Knitting.

No comments: