Friday, December 29, 2006

Oh, What a Good Day...

First, I have an update on knits...



Yes, it's another Brick pattern dishcloth done up on Sugar 'n Cream cotton. This pattern is so easy, this is number 3 and I can't wait to make one for my self.

Second update is on how much I love my hubby...he did really good this xmas.



Drigger has approved the usage of this tool.



Yep, he got me a ball winder. I love it! The yarn on the winder is Jawoll superwash. Great greens, purples and a very uniqe striped pattern. I'll most likely do two socks on two circ's. Hoping to get more progess on these socks on New Years Eve. I'll keep you updated.

And, here is where me and the gals went this afternoon. Kool Knits in Naperville is going out of business - what a great store and it's a sad moment for all knitters. Look at the great yarn I got. Regia crazy color sock yarn, Suri Merino in burnt orange and purple, then there is the great pile of hunter green Berroco Ultra Alpaca to do a celtic cable sweater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun yesterday at Kool Knits, we need to do yarn field trips more often!

I hope you got my email about the reporter. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to talk to you.