Monday, December 25, 2006

I Must Confess

I confess to you all. I've failed as a knitter. I will walk the line of shame come four hours from now. I'm ready and set with full pictures of this scandal, but choose to pre-post my xmas non-done-hubby-sock. Oh, yes...I hear your sighs...your Oh No's...I too am hurt by my lack of sock-just need 6 more rows of k2p2 rib. I'm throwing in the towel. It is currently 3:30 am...the time of which I loved to wake up as a small-still-believes in Santa Kris. But, I digress. Forgive my post...I promise to you all that I will finish to socks...and before it reaches the 26th of December.

Happy Holidays everyone.


To be continued....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relax woman. I'm sure Ed doesn't mind. He'd rather have you happy and rested than worn out and stressed.

Go get yourself a soothing drink and put the socks away until tomorrow.