Thursday, December 28, 2006

I Wana Play!

Okay, so I've been blogging around and seeing everyone's top 6 wierd things about themselves and wanted to post along too. I really don't know 6 bloggers personally (Rebecca is Tagged), but if your reading this consider yourself tagged! If you don't have a blog, then leave a comment with your list of odd things.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I love smell of all kinds. Even stinky ones. Like... I adore smelling MacKenzie's feet...I know, wierd. She's only 2, so their still baby feet to me:) Where as my son, who's 11, I wont go near him...he has "man" feet now, that's just gross. But smells of fresh cut grass and a new leather coat, sigh.

2. I'm a nervous picker...scabs, chapped lips. Knitting helps:)

3. I love to drive fast. I think I was a race car driver in another life. I drive safe, but I do always have this urge to go, go, go!

4. I have to sleep with some kind of blanket and have one foot sticking out. It helps regulate the tempature, of course.

5. I sucked my thumb till I was 9.

6. I'm obsessed with preventing bad breath. I might not have it, but I'm always looking to pop gum or a mint in my mouth just in case.


Check these fellow bloggers and there wierd things too:
January One
Keyboard Biologist Knits (Dec 18th post)

No comments: