Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Knitters Review Gift Exchange

I can't wait any longer...I'm just so pumped to show this off. My knitting buddy Chelsey from the West coast was my gift exchange partner from the Knitters Review. This was the first time that I've done something like this and it was a blast. We exchanged email addresses and learned a lot about each other. I then received this package in the mail and my gosh! Thank you so much Chelsey!!



There is See's chocolates, vanilla almond tea, a gorgeous needle holder wrap and lets not forget the super yummy merino Claudia hand painted yarn. Tons of cranberry and golden caramels...great yarn. I've actually knit with this stuff before and love, love, love it!!

And here is what I sent Chelsey. If you haven't received the package yet...stop now:)



Inside is hand baked ginger snap cookies, glass stitch markers, a knit and crochet book to log your projects and supplies and of course there is yarn...nothing like hunter green alpaca to make your day!! Enjoy Chelsey, it was truly fabulous to do this and I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I am so lucky! Thank you so much!!!!!! I am in love with everything you sent, and you are an awesome baker! I want to know how to bake those gingersnaps! Yum!!!!!! What a super fun package to get. Thank you so so so so so so much!!!!!