Friday, January 08, 2010

FO: Red Cloud Hat



Pattern: Red Cloud Anime Hat for Eric

Yarn: Cascade 220 in Black, Red and White

Needles: US 7 circular needles

Started: December 7, 2009

Finished: December 9, 2009

This has been an ongoing endeavor since December of 08. Back then I wanted a double knit hat with the Red Cloud image on the side, but it failed as a project last year. Yet I was determined to not let it beat me. Since the lining of the Star Hats I knew I had my solution to anime character hat.



I'm still considering whether to write this pattern up or not. I'd hate to get sued for copyright violation or anything. That's also to say it would be a free pattern, so no earnings or such would be made. I just don't know if anyone would really want to make this. Would you?

No comments: