Saturday, January 09, 2010

Faery Ring Update

All last week I blogged about the newly finished objects that happened over the Holidays and I'm sure you might be wondering what I've got on the needles now.

Just ONE thing. There I said it. This is unlike me. I'm currently working only on the Faery Ring... well, sure I could pick up the sock blanket, but I don't count that. Fingering weight yarn on very small needles, yeah... that is sooooo a life long project if I ever saw it.

Since there was a list of gifts that I needed to get done I hadn't thought about upcoming things I'd like to cast on. I just knew I had the Faery Ring to get back to and then all of a sudden I realized I didn't have anything else but that.



It's definitely further along since I've been working on it all week. The fronts are done and on holders and now I'm concentrating on the back.

The downside to knitting it all in one piece is the sheer weight of the project. It can be a little stressful on the wrists but the nice thing about it is having that extra bit of warmth on the lap. I love winters, but this harsh and extreme cold is no fun. I hope you all are staying warm this winter.

No comments: