Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quick Project Update



The Faery Ring sleeves are well on their way to being done and off the needles. I just wish the pattern was complete because I could certainly get further along if I had proper instructions. I suppose this means that I'll be doing some knitting math this weekend along with the help from the Ann Budd book "The Knitters Handy Book of Sweater Patterns.



This Am Kamin hat is turning out to be fabulous. I love the yarn, Classic Elite Renaissance and the cables are filling the space beautifully and making me do a happy dance. I can't wait to put this on my head... weather is hitting hard with major wind chills over the next couple of days.

2 comments:

A :-) said...

Geez - have you done nothing but knit for the past two days?!?!?!?

:-D

I don't understand why the pattern for the sleeves is not complete . . .

That hat is turning out great - clearly you will be the new go-to source on knitting in Japanese!

A :-) said...

One more, sorry. Here is a link to the music of Am Kamin. Thought you would like to hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEsE8ZLerc