Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dear Harlot,

Chicago knitters came in full force on Friday. We came, we knit and we called it Harlot Day (isn't there someone we can call about making this a holiday?)



Books were bought and pens were ready.



We had cute babies.



Alcohol was consumed.



There was plenty of Knitting Fashion.



The only thing missing was you.

I'm sorry you had such a horrible airport experience but just know we had a lovely time on Harlot Day. I only hope we can locate some Official Holiday Namers and make it a permanent day on the calendar.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...you had everything!

Damn it, I can't believe I missed a good time. I hope I see you when we reschedule.

Anonymous said...

We did have a wonderful time. Dreamsweaver

Laurelena said...

What a marvelous post. Perfect.
:D

Knitterary said...

It was the best harlot day to not actually include the harlot!

Lookee who commented! :0

Rebecca F said...

Miriam (the frog girl) and I are 100% looking forward to Harlot Day 2.0. :)

Tricia said...

We love you.

ShopDaughter said...

It was so much fun, wasn't it?!?!? And we get to do it AGAIN!! WOOT!

A :-) said...

Maybe I will get to go next time :-)

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Let's do it again! Bethany