Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Little of This... A Little of That

I got the startitis bug over the weekend. Since finishing the Coco socks, I had to get something else on the needles.



Endpaper Mitts knit up with Dale Baby Ull yarn. We wont go into too much detail... started this project way too late on Friday night. The pattern seems to be working out, but too early to really show off.

What else do you say... sure. Dropped by Nana's on Friday night for her Inventory Sale. I was planning on picking up some Cascade Pastaza but once I touched it... I don't think I would have liked the finished hairy sweater. What else could I substitute for this... and ended up choosing this:



Totally off and different then the Cascade yarn, right? Believe me, I've been eying that yarn for awhile and when Tricia suggested it, the yarn was in my arms before I could say Hell Yes!!! It will make for an interesting version of the Fitted Knits Ribbed V-Neck sweater. I haven't cast-on for this yet, but the other purchase that night was some Schaefer Anne Yarn. We are talking 560 yards of goody-mohair. Here is what I have so far.

2 comments:

A :-) said...

Ooooo shiny!! I love the colorway of the Anne. What's swatch going to be? :-)

K said...

Ooh, Kris! That yarn is so fabulous!