Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Top of the Morning To Ya

You can't have St. Paddy's Day without a little corned beef and cabbage!



I cook mine in a pressure cooker and the aroma just fills the house. I then whipped up a little cake and to every one's surprise it was a little different then your average butter cake.



It's green of course! How fitting. The kids got a real kick out of it.

In the knitting department, I finished my fronts for the St. Brigid cardigan and thanks to A at Knit and Run for helping me figure out the neck line decreases. My mind could not picture it properly. I have now cast on for the sleeves and will take sometime to absorb the patterns instructions for increases before delving too far. Thank goodness it's Wednesday and I get to knit with my Snb Gals tonight!

2 comments:

A :-) said...

My pleasure :-) Glad it worked! Your St. Brigid is just looking gorgeous and it's going to be gorgeous on you!!

Knitterary said...

I can't believe you're done with your fronts. Already. Clearly, I need a job downtown so I can knit every day on the train. Or, failing that, a winning lottery ticket. Either will do.